The entire contents of the Sites are subject to copyright protection under the laws of the United States and other countries. You acknowledge that misappropriation, misuse, or redistribution of content on the Sites could cause irreparable harm to Splash Report or to third parties. With respect to the Restricted Areas, permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, and download the materials on the Sites for internal business use only, provided you do not modify the materials (except with respect to tools provided on a Site that expressly allow for users to download such tools and customize them for their own purposes) and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
You may not, however, copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works of, transmit, sell or offer for resale, or in any way exploit any part of the Sites without our express written permission. You also may not “mirror” any material contained on this Site on any other server without prior written permission from Splash Report.
If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on or linked from the Sites without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us and provide the following information:
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Sites that is requested to be removed;
- your name, address, and day time telephone number, and an e-mail address if available, so that we may contact you if necessary;
- a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.