Finally The AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Trailer Is Here!
Jumping Jehoshaphat! You wait (seemingly) your entire life for a trailer to come out for the movie that will likely cause you to have a geekgasm, and then one morning it’s just here. Words… no. Let’s watch, then we’ll talk more. Okay, you ready to see the Avengers: Infinity War trailer? GO!
So much to take in. So much awesome. This gumbo took about a decade to get just right, but hot damn. Anyway, here’s what I felt and saw:
- Tony is forever sad
- Looks like Banner just got done being green… or grey… or red. Calm down Richardson, they wouldn’t do that until Infinity Gauntlet. Right?
- Vision with SKIN?!
- Hulkbuster armor is still around huh? Guess that’s Tony’s best bet to hitting Thanos
- Bruce Banner has some ‘splaining to do after disappearing on Black Widow like that
- That Spidey-sense though!
- Pleas be cool Loki
- Spider armor!
- Yes, get Cap a shield!
- All the Doctor Strange stuff looks weak
- Poor Vision
- I love seeing the gauntlet
- Why does every superhero need their mask off? First Cap, now Black Panther, Thor NEVER wears that helmet from the first movie… I’m a nerd.
- War Machine in full affect! I see you Rhodey
- Oh, Thor is gonna need a good replacement eye
- Yeah, this trailer lacked a lot of Guardians
May can’t get here soon enough! I’ve already watched it four times.
And, now that we’ve all watched and talked, here’s Take My Breath Away: